We offer children a chance to play sports in an atmosphere that encourages, builds self-esteem, and teaches how to play with a Christ-like attitude. We want every child to understand they are valued as a person and as a child of God.
One Goal is a Christian-based competitive, youth sports organization where each player’s skills are encouraged and celebrated, and the love of Jesus Christ is shared and demonstrated.
“I am so thankful for One Goal’s dedication for providing a great environment from my son to enjoy sports and grow as a human being.
(Parent – James L)”
COACH REQUEST POLICY
One Goal commits to:
• Teaching important character values in a positive, Christian environment
• One practice per week for one hour or one hour and a half (flag football only)
and about a one hour game day on Saturdays
• Teaching essential skills in a fun environment for beginners
• Equipping more advanced players with skills needed for the next level
• Providing quality programming at an affordable price
“This is a great program for kids to hear the good news that Jesus has to offer. Thank you.”
(Parent/Coach – Chuck H)